The Tennessee Titans will travel to Qualcomm Stadium to face the San Diego Chargers this Sunday September 16, 2012 for week 2 of the NFL season. Football betting odds are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
The Chargers are favorites at home with a point spread of -6 together with an over/under line of 43 points.
Titans @ Chargers – NFL Week 2 2012
Sunday September 16, 2012 – 4:25 pm ET
Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego, California
San Diego will look for a second straight win in the season after defeating the Raiders with a score of 22-14 and covering the spread as +1 underdogs. The total score went under the betting line of 47.5 points. Philip Rivers passed for 231 yards and 1 touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd who had 66 receiving yards.
The Titans come from a loss at home against New England 13-34 on the score with bets on the Patriots covering the spread of -4.5. The game went below the total line of 48 points. Jake Locker passed for 229 yards with 1 TD and 1 interception, he left the field with a shoulder issue but is expected he will play on Sunday.
- San Diego is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Tennessee.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Diego’s last 6 games when playing Tennessee.
- San Diego is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing San Diego.
- Tennessee is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing San Diego.
- Tennessee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Diego.
- Tennessee is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against San Diego.