The New York Jets and the Pittsburgh Steelers will meet this Sunday September 16, 2012 for week 2 of the NFL season. Football betting odds are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
Steelers are favorites at home with a point spread of -5 together with an over under line of 41.5 points.
Jets @ Steelers – NFL Week 2 2012
Sunday September 16, 2012
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The Steelers went back home with a loss against the Broncos with a score of 19-31 with bets on Denver covering the spread of -2.5 and the game going over the betting odds of 45.5 points. Ben Roethlisberger passed for 245 yards with 2 touchdowns and 1 interception.
The Jets defeated the Bills 48-28 in MetLife Stadium. Bets on New York covered the spread of -3 while the combined score went over the line of 39.5 points. Mark Sanchez passed for 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. Stephen Hill had 89 receiving yards with 2 touchdowns.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Pittsburgh’s last 12 games when playing NY Jets.
- Pittsburgh is 12-4 SU in their last 16 games when playing NY Jets.
- Pittsburgh is 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games when playing NY Jets.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against NY Jets.
- NY Jets are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games when playing Pittsburgh.
- NY Jets are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh.
- NY Jets are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Pittsburgh.