The Baltimore Ravens will host the Cleveland Browns this Sunday September 15, 2013 at 1:00 PM ET for week 2 of the NFL season. Football betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can bet on this game and get a 50% free bet bonus with your deposit.
The Ravens are home favorites with a point spread of -7 along a total over-under line of 44 points.
The Ravens lost the season kickoff game in Denver with a score of 27-49. Bets on Broncos covered the point spread of -7.5 while the game went over the betting line of 48 points.
Joe Flacco passed for 362 yards, 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions while Ray Rice rushed for 36 yards and a score.
Cleveland lost at home against the Dolphins 10-23 on the scoreboard. Wagers on Miami covered the spread as +2.5 underdogs with the combined score going under the 40.5 points line.
Brandon Weeden threw for 289 yards with 1 touchdown and 3 interceptions, while Trent Richardson had 108 receiving yards with 1 TD.
These teams last met on November 4, 2012 when the Ravens on the road defeated the Browns with a score of 25-15, covering the point spread of -3.5, while the game went under the odds of 44 points.
- Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Cleveland’s last 11 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games on the road
- Cleveland is 1-14 SU in its last 15 games on the road
- Cleveland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Baltimore is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games at home
- Baltimore is 18-2 SU in its last 20 games at home
- Baltimore is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games at home
- Baltimore is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens – Week 2
When: Sunday, September 15, 2013 – 1:00 PM ET
Where: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland
TV Coverage: CBS
Point Spread: Ravens -7
Over Under Line: 44 points