The Philadelphia Eagles will visit the Indianapolis Colts for Monday night football on September 15, 2014 at 8:30 PM ET. Point spread and over under line for NFL week 2 games are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can get a 50% free bet bonus with your deposit.
The Colts are home favorites with a point spread of -3 along a total over-under betting line of 53.5 points.
Indianapolis comes from losing in Denver last week with a score of 24-31. However bets on the Colts covered the point spread as +8 underdogs while the total score went over the line of 53 points. Andrew Luck passed for 370 yards, 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. Luck also ran for 19 yards and a score against the Broncos.
The Eagles won their first game of the season against the Jaguars with a score of 34-17 and covering the point spread of -10. The combined score went over the betting line of 49 points. Nick Foles passed for 322 yards, 2 touchdowns and 1 interception while Jeremy Maclin had 97 receiving yards with a touchdown.
Eagles and Colts last met on November 7, 2010 when Philly at home took the win with a score of 26-24. Bets on Indianapolis covered the point spread as +3.5 underdogs, while the game went over the total line of 46.5 points.
|HEAD TO HEAD SUMMARY (Last 5 meetings)|
- Indianapolis is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Indianapolis’s last 13 games
- Indianapolis is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indianapolis’s last 5 games when playing Philadelphia
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games when playing Indianapolis
- Philadelphia is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Indianapolis
- Philadelphia is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Indianapolis